Monday, November 28, 2011

*Meet the Dentist!* - Dr. Lipoff


Dr. Jay with his mom and on the mound playing for the
Federal League Baseball - Sun Devils in Miami, FL.


Meet Dr. Lipoff from our Jeffersonville office!
Doctor's Full Name: 
Jason Adam Lipoff

Hometown: 
Northbrook, Illinois

Undergraduate College: 
Univeristy of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Dental School: 
Nova Southeastern University

Dental Specialties: 
Pediatric Dentistry

Family:
Sister - Michelle, 41 yrs old, HS History Teacher, Married, two kids (Josh 4, Becca 7)
Dad - Dennis, 69 yrs old, Psychologist
Mom - Doris, 68 yrs old, Retired Spanish and French Teacher (And, Dr. Lipoff forgot to mention that he speaks Spanish, too!) 

Pets:
Dog, Brussels Griffon named Abigail, 4 yrs old, love of my life. 

Favorite Toothpaste:
Colgate

Manual or Power Brush?
Power

Favorite Food:
Breakfast!!

Favorite Vacation Spot:
Miami, of course!! My other home!

Favorite Hobbies:
Baseball, Running, Teach Group Fitness (Boot Camp, Spinning) 

Funnest/Most Memorable and/or Most Interesting Moment Experienced in Dentistry:
After completing an exam on my new 4 yr old patient named Chloe, she looks up at me and says, "You're a good looking doctor!" A 4 yr old made me blush. Too cute. 

Anything else you think would be fun for our patients and fans to know about you:
  1. Have been playing baseball since the age of 5 and still play competitively in Miami.
  2. Doesn't like to be called doctor because that sounds too adult; I'm a kid at heart.
  3. Afraid of cowboys.
  4. A real life giraffe has been on my birthday list since I've been 5 years old. I might just have to move to Africa to make that dream come true.